Half Baked Harvest Pumpkin Butter Cinnamon Roll Bread

 


This bread is SO good. I have made it at least twice now, and it looks like a lot of ingredients, but the only thing I had to buy was the pumpkin butter because I subbed vegetable oil for the coconut oil. I'll list the ingredients, but I am sending you guys over to Tieghan at Half Baked Harvest for the instructions.


Ingredients:

Cinnamon Swirl

1/2 c dark brown sugar

6 T salted butter, at room temp (I used unsalted)

1 T cinnamon

1 T all purpose flour

Pumpkin Bread

1/3 cup melted coconut oil (veg oil is fine)

1 c pumpkin butter

1 large egg

1 T vanilla extract

1/3 c maple syrup or honey

2/3 c milk

2 c all purpose flour

2 tsp pumpkin pie spice

1 T baking powder

1/2 tsp kosher salt

Icing (optional)

2-3 T milk

1 tsp vanilla extract

1 1/2 c powdered sugar

Directions

Half Baked Harvest Pumpkin Butter Cinnamon Roll Bread

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Half Baked Harvest Chicken Noodle Soup

Meatloaf

Instant Pot Ribs